Education is a process—a journey. Our goal is to help our students navigate the way as they engage with and become more aware of the world around them. At Nikolaus Homestead, every day is an adventure in learning.
To provide opportunities for all students to acquire knowledge, academic skills, and character traits needed to be self-reliant, responsible, caring, and contributing members of our diverse society. All members of the school community work collaboratively to encourage and develop self-directed, lifelong learners in a changing environment, which is creative, challenging, responsive, and nurturing.
What We Offer
To carry out our mission, we offer students a variety of programs to support and enrich them both educationally and emotionally.
- ED Placement
- Summer school
- Special services/education
- Tutoring before and after school
- 5th grade band and orchestra
- 5th grade Camp Friendly
What Makes Us Great
Besides incredible students, Nikolaus Homestead has:
- A staff of highly qualified teachers
- An excellent music program
- Tremendous community support
- A highly active PTSO
- A friendly and nurturing atmosphere
- A safe learning environment